10. Be involved in at least one thing/ministry outside of normal scheduled worship/class times.
9. Talk about your congregation in a positive way to your friends, co-workers, family, and anyone else who may not be a part of the congregation
8. Pray for the Shepherd’s, the Ministry Staff, the administrative staff, the Deacons, and anyone else who serves in a leadership position.
7. Stop being concerned about the actual numbers who are not there, but focus more energy on loving and serving those who are there. It will be contagious.
6. Live the Christian life wherever you go. You never know when someone may notice and want to talk about it.
5. Encourage as many members as you can to participate in a Small Group (if you have them), or form a discussion/small group outside of service times where you can meet together away from the building.
4. Don’t reject any idea the first time you hear it, unless it is truly unscriptural.
3. Be positive, no matter what. If someone is negative to you, return the attitude with positivity
2. Support as many mission efforts as possible. These can be foreign or local. Put God’s money to work. Don’t be the 1 talent church.
1. Get out of the way, and let God work.